Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Where have I been?

Wow, this feels very strange! This is the first time I have sat down to write a blog post on here in so long. This post isn't disneyland paris related at all really, but I feel that this post is needed to apologise and catch up with my fellow DLP followers.

First I want to apologise for having been gone so long. I've been gone for a number of reasons. Firstly, I have been very confused about the direction of this site. Is it a news page? Is it a guidebook? Is it a friendly blog where I ramble on about DLP? The problem is there are already many other sites that do the same thing so I was left thinking 'where do I stand?'. This is starting to sound like an Agony Aunt column, so I won't go in to too much detail! 

Secondly, I have only just recently visited DLP in the last month (the first time in 2 years!) so it was hard for me to write about it, if I hadn't been in so long - if that makes sense. 

Thirdly, another factor which I think most fans of DLP share, is that there wasn't really much 'news' to report about and to be honest there never really is a great amount, so it was hard to continuously keep up with content. 

So here I am now feeling like I've just let a barrier down (I've never been so personal on here before). I think I've rambled on enough about me now so let's move onto you! Yes, you! I want to thank you for clicking on this link. There have been a surprising amount of people who have contacted me through Twitter to ask where I am, when the next post will be up, etc. And I am completely overwhelmed with the amount of support I have - something I lost sight of. I want to thank the people that have stuck around and been patient with me, I hope it will all be worth it soon. 

Now onto the future. What's going to be on this page? Well to be completely honest, I don't even know myself! All I know is that I'm not going to force myself to make posts, I want to enjoy doing this! I think this blog is going to become a lot more personal; sharing my opinions on news etc. not just reporting it. 

Once again I'd like to thank everyone who has stayed through this quite phase and I hope you enjoy reading my blog. 

Thank you for reading :) 

PS. Don't forget to follow me on twitter, I love chatting to people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...