Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

The Curious Labyrinth 1 year Anniversary Competition

On Sunday, it will be 1 year since The Curious Labyrinth launched!

The original blog opened on different platforms with the first post being published on the 14th of July. 

Since then we've been bringing you the latest news, reviews and tips from the wonderful world we all love: Disneyland Paris. 

To mark our 1 year anniversary, we are giving away a very magical prize to thank you all for the support over the last year.

You could win this beautiful Disneyland Paris 20th Celebration Light-Up Castle from the Disney store!
Image from Disney Store UK
Here is Disneystore.co.uk's description of this wonderful collectible:
"Bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to any bedroom with this beautiful ornament. It's a resin model of the Disneyland Paris castle which lights up in seven colours when switched on."
Retailing at £90, this amazing ornament is sure to bring the magic of Disneyland Paris into your home. 

To be in with a chance of winning this amazing here's what you have to do:

1) Follow this blog by clicking this button and joining the site through your Google account.. 




2) Press this tweet button and tweet the automatic tweet (also make sure you're following us  - @The_CuriousLab)



3) Like us on Facebook by clicking on the icon below







4) Post a comment below answering these two questions:
      - What's your favourite ride/attraction at Disneyland Paris and why?
      - What's your favourite thing about this site: The Curious Labyrinth?

It's that easy to win!

The competition ends on 16/08/13 at Midnight (GMT)

Good luck!





Please note you must follow all 3 instructions in order to be entered, all entries will be checked that you have followed this blog using the blogger friends connect, tweeted the automatic tweet and left a comment below. Competition is open worldwide.

Congratulations to the winner (who was drawn randomly): 'MickeyMouseears128'. Please send us your address through the Contact page!

Stay tuned for the latest DLP news, updates and reviews.




12 comments:

  1. What's your favourite ride/attraction at Disneyland Paris and why?

    If we had to, we would probably choose The Hollywood Tower Hotel. The theme of this attraction and the Cast Members there are outstanding. Every bellhop has his own peculiar way of welcoming and interacting with the guests and it's different every time you dare to drop in.

    What's your favourite thing about this site: The Curious Labyrinth?

    We really like "The Curious Labyrinth loves"! It's great to get to know other terrific blogs/vlogs from fellow Disney Geeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Big Thunder Mountain is always a favorite of ours.
    - We love the Loves at the Curious Labyrinth as we love to hear others Disney experiences.

    Best of luck to all that enter the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmm FAVOURITE attraction at DLRP??? So many to choose from!!! It has to be Crushes Coaster!!! Why??? Because it's the smoothest, most thrilling dark roller coaster with EXCELLENT theming!!! We could ride Crushes Coaster all day!!! Plus it is unique to DLRP!!!

    Why do we love and follow The Curious Labyrinth??? Not only are their Blogs/Tweets/Posts interesting but they really do know all there is to know about DLRP!!! They've helped us in the past!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please note I am @BritDisFan on Twitter and Emily Rawling on FB!!! Is my entry still valid with my Twitter name being different??? Thanks 8:0)

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, difficult question! I love so many rides at Disneyland Paris! If forced to choose, though, I'd maybe go for Pirates of the Caribbean as it is cool and atmospheric, the queues move quickly and even waiting in the queue is fun as you feel like a smuggler!

    As for the Curious Labyrinth it is great as it captures the magic of Disney and when I read it, I'm reminded of all the fun times I've had at Disneyland Paris.

    I'm GuruOnAMountain on Google, @GuruOnAMountain on Twitter and Nicola McConnell on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all: Congratulations!
    My favorite ride, well unfortunately it doesn't exist anymore; Space Mountain, 'De la Terre à la Lune'.I loved every second of it; the music by Steven Bramson the decor, the area music and the Georges Méliès-moon. Mission 2? Well, I'd rather not talk about it...
    The Curious Labyrinth proved to be one of those sites that really knows how to spread the magic, something we all need when we're not in Disneyland Paris
    Many Years!

    Disneygraphy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on that first amazing year! Now let's dig into those questions ;)

    - My favorite ride, You couldn't think of any harder question no? I love coasters like Rock'n'Roller coester and spacemountain for the thrills, I love buzz and it's a small world to be able to enjoy with the whole family (and a little bit of competition by buzz) I like walktroughs like the labyrinth or the treehouse for their amazing photo points. So it's really hard to choose. But if I have to pick my ultime favorite from every ride in DLP, I think I would pick Big Thunder Mountain. It's amazing to go under the lake twice, and I love the view over frontierland from the train. But know that this is a subject that changes a lot with me, cause I like most of the rides.

    - like some already said, this blog knows how to spread the magic. Reading posts here, or even some tweets, makes me miss DLP a little less.

    On the social networks you find me as Jojo_vanhoutven (twitter) and Jolien Van Houtven (facebook)

    and really, keep up the good work you're doing with this site! Many magical years will follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Curious Labyrinth!!! My favorite thing about this blog? I've LOVED watching you grow and spread your Disneyland Paris pixie dust across the blogosphere; truly. While it is so tough to choose just one favorite at DLP, I think Crush's Coaster would have to be it. Perhaps because it is not found at my other favorite parks in the US, but more likely because of the ride technology. We couldn't get enough! (Secretly, I'm hoping that Ratatouille will be our new favorite!!) Happy 2nd year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I'm not too late to enter!!! I've been traveling, finally got a chance to check this out. :)

    1 - I've never been to DL Paris! So I don't have a favorite yet, but I sure hope I do someday.
    2 - I'm new to your site too, but I'm glad I finally came to look around. I just re-did my blog, and actually the first thing I noticed and really likes was your header and font - it looks great!

    Thanks for this awesome giveaway. New fan! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the magical first year!

    My favourite ride at DLP is Pirates of the Caribbean. Since I was little I have always found it to have such an amazing atmosphere; the imagineering of it is incredible and I hope to visit the original in California one day! Also, The Blue Lagoon is fabulous - it's so much fun to feel like part of the ride when eating the amazing food!

    My favourite thing about The Curious Labyrinth is how it keeps me updated on all things Disneyland Paris, the most magical place on earth! It helps me deal with my obsession when I'm not there, and brings together Disney fans everywhere :)

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway, long may The Curious Labyrinth continue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand my entry is a little late however I did speak to you a couple of weeks back about my problem with the account so I hope my entry is still submitted

    1) I love Big thunder mountain because it is an amazing ride and is an amazing thrill in such a beautiful setting.
    2) I love the curious labyrinth be ause it keeps me up to date with all the latest news from my favourite place

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...