Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Anna and Elsa 'freeze' the Princess Pavilion this Christmas!

We've already seen the amazing new editions to the Halloween season at Disneyland Paris, and now we're ecstatic to see a n-ice change to the Princess Pavilion line up this christmas!

If you hadn't guessed already by my terrible puns (sorry about that) the two main characters from 'Frozen', Anna and Elsa, will be joining the princesses in the Princess Pavilion. From the 9th of November, guests will be able to meet the dazzling duo as part of the Christmas celebrations at Disneyland Paris! 

I do not own this image, (C) Disney. No copyright infringement intended. 


Rumours are also speculating that Merida will be on her way to Paris soon, which I will keep you updated on if anything more develops around it. 

Are you excited to finally get the chance to meet these characters? Let me know in the comments or on twitter/facebook :)








I do not own the image used of Anna and Elsa, it is not my own image and belongs to Disney. No copyright infringement intended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...