Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Does the weather make or break your trip to Disneyland Paris?

One thing that can always affect any holiday is the weather. But is the weather really important to you when deciding on when you go to Disneyland Paris?

Whenever I have been to Disneyland Paris, it has always rained so for me whenever it rains it reminds me of my trip. Personally the rain didn't affect my trip as most rides and attractions are indoors at DLP. 
Having said this, I would of really loved the sun to come out during my visit (you would of thought It would be sunny in August) to maybe sit back and relax a bit more and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

(C)TheCuriousLabyrinth


Another thing the rain spoiled for my trip was watching parades. Unfortunately I had to stand in the pouring rain with a waterproof jacket on to watch the parade, but the rain and dark skies did make it more magical; the rain reflecting the lights creating a pixie dust look! 

As I love Photography, it was hard to take pictures because of the constant rain drops on my lens and a greyish background when taking snaps of the castle, a lovely blue sky would have made a lovely back drop (as I've seen from other DLP lovers photos) for photos.

What do you think? Does it matter what the weather is like for you to enjoy your trip?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...