Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Left or right?

If you follow The Curious Labyrinth on Twitter (@The_CuriousLab) you will know that we've just about reached 200 followers! That's is an exceptionally great achievement, and I feel very warm and humble inside to have all you lovely people following me!

To celebrate this, I wanted to go back to the very first post on The Curious Labyrinth before we changed platforms and unfortunately the post was deleted! Now we're back on blogger I thought I would re-write the post!

The topic was about which way do you go when you visit Disneyland Paris?

Once you've checked into your hotel etc and decided to go into the parks you make a dramatic stop where the decision has to be made! Left for Walt Disney studios? Or right for Disneyland park?

For me, I always go to Walt Disney studios first! I actually have no real reason, but maybe it's because I love the magic of Disneyland Park and want to save the excitement? I also feel that the studios have more thrilling attractions, I always love going on Crush's coaster (despite the long wait) plus watching Animagique and Cinémagique and of course the Tower of Terror!


However, I've always wondered if I should go to Disneyland Park first? After all, I always miss the castle and strolling down Main Street to kick off my exciting visit. You might even be in time to see the parade, or there might even be a meet n greet!


So which way do you go! Left or right? Let me know in the comments below!

Once again I would like to thank you for all of your support! Don't forget to hit the follow button on the left to continue your support! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...